Sunday, July 1, 2012

Baseball and Ducks...

Ahh my favorite time of the year is here again: Fourth of July. And my favorite DAY of that favorite time is always the Saturday before the fourth, when my family has made a tradition of going to the Mallards' game and then straight to Rhythm and Booms.

What could be better? I mean, c'mon, even if you don't really follow baseball, it's not exactly painful just looking at the players for a good two hours...if ya know what I mean.



 And FIREWORKS! Oh, and these are not just ANY fireworks---they are THE epitome of the word. And they're set to music too. Seriously, it's brilliant.









So, for my first post, here are two fourth of july inspired outfits. One for the fireworks...and one for the baseball players ;D













No comments:

Post a Comment